Developed in conjunction with a world-renowned Ph.D. in animal nutrition, Dr. Richard Patton, K9 Kravings frozen raw dog food is designed to enhance your dog’s health, stamina and longevity. Uncooked and unheated, K9 Kravings recipes retain 100% of the natural nutrients.
- Muscle tone and energy- The right balance of proteins and fat gives dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur- Dogs often are allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products.
- Bone and dental health- Natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense- It takes less food to get the calories in.
- Fewer inflammatory problems- Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
The Beef & Vegetable Diet offers excellent muscle support and increased healthy fat/calories canines. Made with USDA Certified, human-grade beef trim, beef hearts and beef livers as the primary source of high protein. Additionally, K9 meets all AAFCO requirements and is approved for all live stages. Simply thaw & serve.
Beef, Beef Hearts, Beef Liver, Ground Beef Bone, Sweet Potato, Broccoli, Linseed Meal, Sunflower Meal, Tomato Pomace (Dry), Carrots (Dry), Kelp (Dry), Choline Chloride, D-A-Tocopheryl Acetate (Source Of Natural Vitamin E), Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, D Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Selenium Yeast (An Organic Source Of Selenium), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine HCL, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide (An Organic Source Of Iodine).
|Crude Protein (Min.)||14.4%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||18.3%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||1.1%|
|Calories (Digest-Able):||1021 Lb.|