Developed in conjunction with a world-renowned Ph.D. in animal nutrition, Dr Richard Patton, K9 Kravings frozen raw dog food is designed to enhance your dog’s health, stamina and longevity. Uncooked and unheated, their recipes retain 100% of the natural nutrients.
- Muscle tone and energy- The right balance of proteins and fat gives dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur- Dogs often are allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products.
- Bone and dental health- Natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense- It takes less food to get the calories in.
- Fewer inflammatory problems- Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
Turkey & Vegetable diet features Farm-Raised, USDA Certified Human Grade turkey trim and organ meat, along with fresh ground turkey bone and Human Grade fresh vegetables. The turkey used is fed a vegetarian diet fortified with vitamins and minerals – a natural defense against bacterial organisms. It never receives antibiotics or growth promoters at any time. Animal by-products, fats, bakery or pet food products are never used in the poultry feed. The turkey diet offers high, lean protein and very low fat making this an exceptional choice for canines with gastro sensitivities, common protein sensitivities and/or dogs requiring weight management. Simply thaw & serve.
Turkey, Turkey Hearts, Turkey Gizzards, Turkey Liver, Ground Turkey Bone, Sweet Potato, Broccoli, Linseed Meal, Sunflower Meal, Tomato Pomace (Dry), Carrots (Dry), Kelp (Dry), Choline Chloride, D-A-Tocopheryl Acetate (Source Of Natural Vitamin E), Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, D Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Selenium Yeast (An Organic Source Of Selenium), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine HCL, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide (An Organic Source Of Iodine).
|Crude Protein (Min.)||19.3%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||3.4%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||.5%|
|Calories (Digest-Able):||540 Lb.|