Developed in conjunction with a world-renowned Ph.D. in animal nutrition, Dr Richard Patton, K9 Kravings frozen raw dog food is designed to enhance your dog’s health, stamina and longevity. Uncooked and unheated, their recipes retain 100% of the natural nutrients.
- Muscle tone and energy- The right balance of proteins and fat gives dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur- Dogs often are allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products.
- Bone and dental health- Natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense- It takes less food to get the calories in.
- Fewer inflammatory problems- Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
The Chicken, Beef & Vegetable combination gives your dog the benefit of chicken and beef. It is a perfect balance of protein, fat and calories. Simply thaw & serve.
- Muscle Meat (Chicken & Beef )
- Organ Meat (Beef Heart & Liver)
- Ground Chicken Bone
- Fresh, Low-Carb Vegetables
- Essential Vitamins, Minerals and Trace Minerals (includes Egg Powder)
Crude Protein (Min.) 16%
Crude Fat (Min.) 12%
Crude Fiber (Max.) 2%
Moisture (Max.) 65%
Kcal/oz (as fed): 51